The old route of Chinese silk-export went through the region and moved towards the European region in the historic times. This 6-day travel package lets you explore the hidden beauty of Sikkim
Pick Up & Drop
Details & Itinerary
Finding his ideal place in the foothills of the Himalayas, Sikkim is a dream come true for many. The various attractions, such as picturesque surroundings, unspoilt ambience, azure blue lakes, beautiful Buddhist monasteries, Khanchendzonga – the third highest peak in the world, lush forests and snowy mountain tops make it a true natural paradise.
You will be able to explore the sparkle of Sikkim and therefore, without any delay, use the package that combines quality services, delicious meals and comfortable retirement homes. You will definitely go back to your place with beautiful memories worth remembering for this life.
Destinations Covered: Sillery Gaon, Aritar, Zuluk, Nathang Valley, Reshikola
Start Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Transportation: Car, Tempo Traveler
Accommodation: Hotel / Guesthouse
Customization: Available as per the requirement
Day 1 : Arrival at Bagdogra / NJP | Transfer to Sillery Gaon
- Welcome and greetings on arrival.
- Our representative will help you in transfering the small village of Sillery Gaon.
- Sillery Gaon is located at an altitude of 6000 ft and is also called New Darjeeling.
- This place offers a comfortable view of the Kanchenjunga mountain.
- Overnight in Silery Gaon.
Day 2 : Transfer to Aritar
- Get up with a delicious breakfast while viewing mountain tops.
- After breakfast you leave for a district in East Sikkim called Aritar, known for its unsurpassed greenery, mountains and rivers.
- Admire the Lampokhari lake, emerald green forests, the wide hills with a deep gorge and the occasional waterfalls.
- Stay overnight in Aritar.
Day 3 : Transfer to Zuluk/Dzuluk
- After breakfast you continue to Zuluk.
- You must first go through procedures and documentation to obtain permits for the site.
- The primitive city of Zuluk, located on rugged terrain, is very close to the Indo-China border and was once famous as a stopping point on the Silk Road.
- You are free in the evening to spend it at your leisure.
- Overnight in Zuluk.
Day 4 : Transfer to Nathang
- After an early morning breakfast you will drive to Nathang.
- The route is interesting and subject to the condition of ice on the road. This brings you as high as 13000 ft above sea level.
- You stop at Rongli for permits and documentation.
- From there you go to the Thambi viewpoint at 11000 feet.
Also fall on the day are visits to Lungthung at 13000 ft, Gnathang Valley, Tukla Valley (12500 ft), Jepepla Pass Viewpoint and Kupup Lake.
- Also visit the Yak golf course, the highest in the world and at an altitude of 13,025 ft above sea level.
- Overnight in Nathang.
Day 5 : Transfer to Reshikola
- After breakfast you will be transferred to Reshikola, a riverside town just 37 km from Kalimpong.
- The small village of Reshikhola owes its name to the river Reshi that runs along this small place.
- Overnight in Reshikhola.
Day 6 : Return to Bagdogra/NJP Railway Station
- Breakfast early in the morning.
- If time permits, stop at Coronation Bridge for photography while on the way to the airport or NJP as planned by you.